Door bottom, or threshold, draught excluders comprise a rigid plastic or aluminium carrier that attached to the door, holding a flexible strip or a brush to close the gap and insulate. The strip or brush allow the door to be opened time after time but seal the gap on closure.
These profiles are easy to cut to size and fit, using the fixings provided. They come in either doorway width or longer for cutting down.
The PVC carriers are in white or brown, the aluminium is either a plain finish or anodised gold colour. The wooden excluder can be easily stained or painted to match the door.
- Insulation of external and internal doors
- Bulk construction fitouts and refurbishments
- Domestic projects
- All outdoor and indoor use
- DIY installation with simple tools
- Garage doors
- Heat insulation
- Noise insulation
- Choice of colours and styles