H Sections, or Jointing Strips, provide a stable joint for two adjacent boards to be fitted together as part of a construction, exhibition or signage installation. The profile is pushed onto a board and another board pushes into the open channel, with both boards being gripped and their exposed ends protected.
Unequal H Sections (Butt Joints) have a shorter front face allowing the panels to be inserted at an angle. This can also allow the profile to be attached before installing the boards.
Two Part H Sections give strong joints against a solid surface. Attach the base, lay in and fix the boards then push fit the top which can mask the board fittings for a clean and quick result. The range of tops and bases allows for a comprehensive choice of board thickness and cover width.
- Joining boards
- Hiding and protecting cut ends
- Locating boards before fixing
- Cubicles, exhibitions and displays
- Joining cladding, boards and panels from 2-26mm thick
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Matching Capping and Corners available
- All common board sizes accommodated
- Hides cut ends of boards