Easyfix DIY provide a number of useful products for bath, shower and wetrooms.
Bath Seal stops leakage and mould around the edge of the bath, with a couple of designs and mastic available.
Shower Seal pushes onto the glass shower screens of baths to seal the gap between screen and bath. It comes with a specially designed fin to further divert water back into the bath, reducing the volume of water accessing the seal.
Tile Edge is a popular product that is laid onto the wall before being cemented into place with the last row of tiles placed on top, giving a smart and straight edge. Tiles from 6mm to 12mm thick can be edged in this way, with large choice of colours.
- Covering bath to tiled wall junction
- Covering the gap between shower screen and bath
- Edging part tiled walls
- Over and under tile installation
- 4mm to 6mm shower screens
- Tiles from 6mm to 12mm in thickness
- Prevents bathside leakage and moulds
- Prevents shower water reaching bathroom floor
- Neat straight edge to tiling