- This website is for deliveries to UK postcodes only. If you wish to order outside the UK this may be possible but you will need to contact us for confirmation and a shipping quote.
- There are 4 Geographical regions we ship to, UK islands (£48 + Vat), Scottish Highlands (£32 + Vat), Other UK Mainland – Grampians & Isle of Wight (£24 + Vat) and all other UK mainland postcodes (£16 + Vat). A breakdown of which postcodes are included within each region can be found further down this page
- At present we are unable to ship goods to Southern and Northern Ireland following changes to the export requirements to do so
- Next Day delivery only applies to standard UK mainland postcodes. The higher rate services are all 3-5 working days due to the distance for delivery and use of ferries where applicable
- We will normally despatch within 1-2 working days of your order, although you can specify a later date as a Checkout instruction if this is more convenient for you
- At the time of despatch you will be notified by email of the delivery arrangements. Please note that consignments sent on Friday are due for delivery on the next Monday; weekends and Bank Holidays are not regular delivery days
- Your delivery service requires a signature for Proof of Delivery, although it may be possible to arrange for the goods to be left unattended in a safe place (e.g. in Porch), but you will need to give clear and straightforward instructions within the checkout Delivery section to make this arrangement. If your requirement is not possible, we may contact you to clarify how best to proceed
- Collection from our Ipswich premises may be possible by arrangement. You will need to place the order through the site, paying the delivery charge. We notify you when the items are ready, and on collection refund the delivery charge + Vat to your payment card. We regret we are unable to process orders while you wait and are generally unable to receive callers to our premises without prior arrangement
Please note – it is important to check the number and condition of your delivered items before signing for them, as they can occasionally be damaged in transit. In the event of any problem let us know promptly so we can rectify the situation. If you sign for your goods as “received in good condition” we may be unable to help if later reported damaged.
Deliveries to remote areas or involving ferries can be disrupted in extreme weather conditions. We will do all we can to complete your deliveries as soon as we can in all circumstances.