Angle Edge Matt Silv 3 x 2.7m FL404
Aluminium edge with 45 degree return to the original floor level. Notched on top, they attach with adhesive tape. Attractive anodised silver finish.
|Pack / Unit||3 x 2.7m|
|Current Stock||9 Packs|
|Price||£66.40 ex VAT£79.68 inc VAT|
9 in stock
Add multiple products with this icon to your basket to receive bulk discounts:
Buy 10+ packs to receive a discount of
Buy 20+ packs to receive a discount of
Buy 30+ packs to receive a discount of
Orders over 500m in length require a production price
Other Relevant Products
Have a question? Ask our helpful team
Ask a question to our helpful team…Product Enquiry
Limited Stock Notice
Please note that you are attempting to order more stock than is currently available for the following products
|Product Code||Current Stock Level||Your QTY|
Placing an order with items on backorder may result in a delay to your order being despatched while we wait for the outstanding stock to be fulfilled.
If you need these goods sooner then please close this window and adjust your amounts to fit within the current availability, otherwise click the “Add all items to basket” button below to continue.
RAL Colour Codes
At Tubeway (Sales) Ltd we manufacture and stock plastic extrusions in a range of standard White colours. Specific colour requirements can be met by our colour matching service, providing almost any shade or colour requested.
|STD COLOURS||COMMENTS||OUR REF||RAL REF|
|White J923||Standard stock white||W||9003*|
|Black B296||Standard stock black||B||Black|
|Vanilla N404||Cream / Magnolia||V||1015|
|Teak N844||Mid Brown||T||8001**|
|Clear 0033||Slight blue tint in strong light||C||Clear|
|Light Grey K946||Dove Grey||D||7047|
|Mid Grey H435||Dusty Grey||Q||7037|
|Dark Grey M873||Basalt Grey||E||7012|
|Silver J192||Silvery Grey with metallic sheen||S||9006|
|Red E506||Post Box Red||R||3020**|
|Green E316||Apple Green||G||6018|
|Yellow E313||Daffodil Yellow||Y||1018|
|Blue E346||Ultramarine Blue||Z||5002|
|Brown N375||Sepia Brown||H||8014|
|Off White M260||Pure White (Hygienic Cladding shade)||O||9010|
|Grey N526||Agate Grey||F||7038|
|Grey N772||Iron grey||A||7011|
|Grey J622||Mouse Grey||J||7005|
|Frosted D083||Clear Frosted||n/a||n/a|
|White Frosted N989||White Frosted||n/a||n/a|
|Green P117||Reseda Green||L||6011|
|White N781||Signal White||N||9003|
|Cream M792||Light Ivory||M||1013|
|Brown N720||Nut Brown||U||8011*|
The colour references given are the closest found on the various standards charts, and are strictly or guisance purposes only. Please contact us for a sample of our standard colours.
*Not an exact match. Actual shade is slightly brighter than RAL chart
**Actual colour is slightly darker than RAL chart.
- This website is for deliveries to UK postcodes only. If you wish to order outside the UK this may be possible but you will need to contact us for confirmation and a shipping quote.
- There are 4 Geographical regions we ship to, UK islands (£48 + Vat), Scottish Highlands (£32 + Vat), Other UK Mainland – Grampians & Isle of Wight (£24 + Vat) and all other UK mainland postcodes (£16 + Vat). A breakdown of which postcodes are included within each region can be found further down this page
- At present we are unable to ship goods to Southern and Northern Ireland following changes to the export requirements to do so
- Next Day delivery only applies to standard UK mainland postcodes. The higher rate services are all 3-5 working days due to the distance for delivery and use of ferries where applicable
- We will normally despatch within 1-2 working days of your order, although you can specify a later date as a Checkout instruction if this is more convenient for you
- At the time of despatch you will be notified by email of the delivery arrangements. Please note that consignments sent on Friday are due for delivery on the next Monday; weekends and Bank Holidays are not regular delivery days
- Your delivery service requires a signature for Proof of Delivery, although it may be possible to arrange for the goods to be left unattended in a safe place (e.g. in Porch), but you will need to give clear and straightforward instructions within the checkout Delivery section to make this arrangement. If your requirement is not possible, we may contact you to clarify how best to proceed
- Collection from our Ipswich premises may be possible by arrangement. You will need to place the order through the site, paying the delivery charge. We notify you when the items are ready, and on collection refund the delivery charge + Vat to your payment card. We regret we are unable to process orders while you wait and are generally unable to receive callers to our premises without prior arrangement
Please note – it is important to check the number and condition of your delivered items before signing for them, as they can occasionally be damaged in transit. In the event of any problem let us know promptly so we can rectify the situation. If you sign for your goods as “received in good condition” we may be unable to help if later reported damaged.
|UK Islands (£48 + Vat, 3-5 days)||Postcode Range|
|Isle of Man||IM|
|Channel Islands||GY, JE|
|Scottish Islands||HS, IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, 41-78, PH42-44, ZE|
|HIGHLANDS (£32 + Vat, 3-5 days)||Postcode Range|
|Scottish Highlands||IV1-40, 52-54, 63, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, 30-41, 49-50|
|OTHER UK MAINLAND (£24 + Vat, 3-5 days)||Postcode Range|
|Isle of Wight||PO30-41|
|ALL OTHER UK MAINLAND (£16 + Vat, Next day)||Postcode Range|
|England, Wales and Industrial Scotland||All other postcodes|
Deliveries to remote areas or involving ferries can be disrupted in extreme weather conditions. We will do all we can to complete your deliveries as soon as we can in all circumstances.
Please fill in the form below and submit your enquiry.
A member of our team will reply or contact you as soon as possible within office hours